SCUBA diver should have a reserve breathing system.
In an out-of-air-emergency, why would you trust your life to anything else
Aquatec supplied divers with the scuba mini tank, most-compact redundant system available for out-of-air-emergencies.
Spare air, mini scuba tank, 0.5liter spare air cylinder , spare air backup air system, scuba bottle, spare air regulator, air supply, spare air pony bottle rescue tank, safety back-up air supply, self-rescue supply air,
Having a safety SA-100 Air Supply (emergency rescue spare air) has many advantages over a standard alternate air source.
Scuba diver should have a SA-100 Air Supply (emergency rescue spare air) reserve breathing system.
This is we’ve supplied divers with the smallest, most-compact redundant system available for out-of-air-emergencies. The the SA-100 Air Spply (emergency rescue spare air) should be a standard piece of scuba diving equipment for the safety minded diver.
The most obvious is that it is a separate air supply and allows self-rescue in an emergency out of air situation.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Standard spare air cylinder.
- Safety back-up air supply.
- Perfect addition to dive system.
- Allow self rescue in emergency out-of-air-situation.
- Refillable backup air system, Small and easy to use.
- Designed to get-you -to-surface in event of an emergency.
- Easy-to -use and maintain, Just put in mouth and breathe.
- Refill port x 1
- On / Off valve x 1
- 3000 PSI Aluminum tank.
- Mini gauge Bar x 1
- Maximum gas capacity: 3 cubic feet.
- Regulator has two stage reduced.
- Cylinder tread: 5/8-18 UNF
- Cylinder Max pressure for use: PW 207 Bar
- Cylinder tested: PH 310 Bar (4500PSI).
- Cylinder wall measurement: 4.6 MM.
- Cylinder dimensions: 260 mm (L) x 62 mm (Dia.).
- Cylinder weight 0.75 kg (Tank only).
- Cylinder 0.5 liter. ( 3 cu. ft. )
- Cylinder tread: 1/2-20
- Weight: 1512 grams / 3.33 lb ( including regulator)
- Package Included: Refill adapter x 1 pc、Holster x 1 pc、Hook x 1pc、Cylinder x 1 pc
- Cylinder color: Yellow